We’re looking for some new members to join us on our mission to create a better Greenville! For more information, contact us. You can download the PDF membership packet and send the form in. To join/renew online, CLICK HERE!
Why should you join the Chamber of Commerce?
Your membership in the Chamber of Commerce makes you part of a great organization that balances networking and educational opportunities for business owners with fun community projects. Membership levels are based on number of employees and type of business.
Membership benefits include:
- Exclusive invitation to ribbon cuttings, workshops, and programs like Business After Hours, SMART Talks, Bond County Business Network Luncheons, Shop Local events, and Behind the Scenes.
- Annual programs like the Gerald Turley Award, New Faces & Places, and Cardinals Baseball Lunch.
- Volunteer opportunities at events like the Labor Day Golf Tournament, Witches Night Out, and Come Home For Christmas Event.
- Membership plaque and window cling.
- Business listing on Chamber website.
Get In TouchChamber of Commerce
102 N. Second Greenville, IL 62246
Located in the SMART Center — Second Floor
1-844-404-9272 or 618-664-9272
Follow the Greenville Chamber of Commerce on Facebook for up-to-the-minute News, Photos and Opportunities!
© 2000 Greenville Illinois Chamber of Commerce.
Web Development & Management by http://www.rainofhearts.com